If you are thinking of purchasing an apartment in a place like Noida, then it is advisable that you look for the ones that are located in an integrated township. Integrated townships are self-sustaining, because these have all the essential facilities like schools, medical centres, healthcare facilities, departmental stores and other such commercial centres, which you would normally find in a city.
Living in an Integrated Township in Noida
Now if you are thinking of settling in Noida, then you must take into consideration the fact that it is a major commercial and Information Technology (IT) hub. Moreover, in spite of government investment in developing infrastructural facilities, Noida is prone to traffic snarls and heavy traffic during the peak office hours. Thus, travelling within Noida can prove to be a hassle. However, if you live in an integrated township you will not be required to visit the city every time you need to go to a departmental store or a health care centre for minor ailments. Thus, by staying in an integrated township you can effectively reduce your travel time and also enjoy other facilities offered by integrated townships.
Benefits of Staying in an Integrated Township
Luxury residential properties in Noida which are being developed by renowned realtors come replete with facilities like state of the art traffic management system within the integrated township and easy access to malls that house international brands. Some of the other benefits of staying in an integrated township are as follows:
- within the integrated townships are usually built adhering to the norms set by Indian Green Building Council (IGBC). You can be assured that the residential property you purchase will be environment friendly.
- By purchasing an apartment within residential complexes, in an integrated township, you can be assured of designated and covered parking spaces for each unit in the apartment complexes.
Thus, if you are thinking of purchasing a luxury apartment in Noida, then consider buying one that is located within an integrated township. This will ensure that you have easy access to all modern facilities with ease and you will also save on your travel time.
Investing in real estate has become very popular these days. Although the real estate market provides you with a number of opportunities for huge gains, this type of an investment is much more complicated than the investment in the bonds and the stocks.
There are certain ways of investing in real estate, and if you are interested to know more about the different ways of real estate investment, then you can go through the discussion below:
- Buying a particular property and then renting it out to the tenants has been practised since the days of landownership. In this type of an investment, the property owner pays the bank loan, the taxes and the maintenance cost. However, in most cases the property owner charges enough rent, to cover all such expenses. In some cases, the property owner even charges more than his expenses, in order to earn a profit on his or her property. But it is wiser to be patient and charge enough rent to cover all the expenses, at least till the time the home loan is paid off.
- Another way of investing in real estate is making an investment through a real estate group. In some cases, there are individuals, who want to own a rental property, but do not want to go through the hassles of a property ownership which would also include maintenance as well as finding tenants from time to time. The best solution for all such investors is investing through a real estate investment group. In this case, a real estate group buys a set of apartments and then the investor invests in any one of those apartments. In such a case, all the important things like the maintenance cost, finding tenants etc. is taken care off by the investment group.
So, if you are a new investor, and want to find out, how to invest in real estate, then you can go through the above-mentioned points. This will definitely help you to successfully make a real estate investment.
If you want to purchase a luxury apartment in Noida, then it is essential that you evaluate the features of the individual units of a residential complex. In other words, before you purchase an apartment, you must check out the facilities that you are being provided by the realtor. The apartment should have facilities such as modular kitchen, air conditioners and many more such facilities. Individuals looking to purchase a luxury apartment in a commercial hub like Noida must be prepared to make extensive monetary investment. Hence, it is essential that the apartments be replete with various facilities, to make the investments worthwhile. Some of the facilities available in individual luxury apartments have been discussed in the following section.
Characteristics of Luxury Apartments
If you are looking to Buy 3 bhk luxury flats in Noida then it is advisable, that you check out the ones being developed by renowned realtors. This will guarantee that the facilities provided in the individual apartments are modern and utilitarian. Additionally, purchasing an apartment from a renowned realtor will guarantee the quality of the construction materials used. Some of the features to be expected from luxury apartments are as follows:
- The entire apartment will be fitted with good quality air conditioners. Hence, you will not have to invest in air conditioners, separately, when you move into the apartment.
- The master bedroom of the apartment should have a built in wardrobe.
- The apartment should also have a built in modular kitchen. The kitchen should also have a pre-constructed gas hob and a chimney.
- The entire residential complex should have fibre optic connectivity, with Wi-Fi, enabled IPTV.
Thus, a luxury apartment should have all the facilities to ensure that you do not have to make investments separately, to make the apartment livable.
If you want to purchase an office space in a commercial hub like Noida, the first thing that you must consider is the location. The property should be located near a Metro station or an arterial road. This will ensure that your employees and your prospective customers are able to reach your office with ease. Property developers, with a vested interest in developing commercial towers in Noida, opine that commercial properties located in the proximity of the Metro are always in high demand. Ease of travel is essential, to attract customers, clients, and stakeholders, to your office space. Some of the reasons behind the importance of the location of a commercial property have been discussed below.
Purchasing a Commercial Office Space
If you are looking for commercial office space for sale in Noida then you must take into consideration the location of the property and the investment required. Commercial properties are more expensive than residential ones and hence, it is essential to first fix a budget and then start searching for a suitable office space. Some of the points to be considered while purchasing a commercial property are as follows:
- If you are looking for a retail space, then consider purchasing one that is located within a mall or a shopping complex. This will increase the number of footfalls to your store, thereby increasing the number of customers.
- If you are looking for an office space, then it should be located within a commercial tower. This will ensure that you have easy access to facilities like ample parking space, dedicated elevators, and large atrium space.
Hence, the location of your office space is essential to ensure commercial success of your company. Moreover, you should purchase the property only from a renowned real estate developer, in order to safeguard your investment and be assured, of the legality of the transaction.
If you a looking at buying a commercial space as a suitable investment opportunity, then you must consider purchasing one that is located in a commercial hub like Noida. Being a part of the New Delhi National Capital Region (NCR) Noida has become an established commercial and industrial hub.
Why Purchase a Commercial Space in Noida?
The infrastructural facilities available in and around Noida are extensive, which are the reasons behind real estate developers perceiving this region ideal for the development of hyper markets, shopping malls and commercial complexes. Some of the advantages offered by a typical metro mart or a commercial complex in Noida have been discussed below.
Why invest in a Commercial Space in a Hyper Market in Noida
If you want to buy shop in Noida then ensure that it is located in a hyper retail mart or a commercial complex. This will ensure that it is located in an area that is bound to receive high footfall. Additionally, it will be a lucrative investment on your part, as your store will attract more customers. The facilities that such a commercial space will offer are as follows:
Commercial complexes are usually located in the proximity of the NCR metro stations. This ensures that customers can easily commute to and from the complex. The ease of travel is essential to attract customers.
Commercial complexes will have ample parking space. This is an added advantage for customers, which indirectly helps in increasing footfall in your company’s store.
Many hyper markets have children’s play area, movie halls and other such entertainment facilities to attract customers.
Thus, if you want to ensure increased footfalls to your store as well as ascertain that the investment is a lucrative one, then you must purchase a store space in a commercial complex located in a region like Noida.
If you’re a working professional and want to purchase a home in Delhi NCR, Noida is one of the best destinations for you. With its easy connectivity and thriving commercial zones, Noida has emerged as a favourite city amongst individuals from the high-income group who’re planning to purchase a residential property.
However, if you’re planning to purchase an apartment in Noida, there are many important factors that you should consider. It is important to take into account the distance of your workplace from your home. Opting for a home near your workplace is a good idea as it will help you save a significant amount of time.
Let’s take a look at some of the other important factors that you need to consider while buying a comfortable apartment in Noida-
- While purchasing an apartment, you must take into consideration the size of the particular flat. If you do not want to make a huge investment, you can consider purchasing a studio apartment in Noida for sale. These apartments are small but are affordable. They are ideal for single working professionals and even for newly-married couples.
- Regardless of the type of apartment you choose, security is an important concern that shouldn’t be ignored. The residential complex must have an excellent security system.
- If you Vaastu compliance is important for you, then make sure that the apartment is Vaastu compliant before purchasing it. These days, most developers design apartments in compliance with Vaastu.
- Ensure that the residential complex within which the apartment is located has wide open spaces and landscaped gardens. This will add to the overall aesthetic appeal of your house.
Thus, you should evaluate all aspects of the transaction before you purchase a flat. Moreover, you should purchase the apartment from a renowned realtor and be assured of the legality of the entire investment.
When you purchase an apartment, it is essential to evaluate all aspects of the building complex. Apart from other things, it is important to ensure that the project has received a positive rating from the Indian Green Building Council (IGBC). As it is evident from the nomenclature of the Council, it provides certification to buildings, both existing and under construction, whether or not these buildings have been built with regard to existing ecological requirements. Some of the essential features of the IGBC ratings have been discussed below.
What is IGBC Rating?
The IGBC will evaluate a particular building for the methodologies implemented to reduce the environmental impact of the building. The IGBC rating is provided by taking into account the architectural design of the building, water conservation, energy efficiency, building materials used, quality of the environment within the complex and innovations introduced while constructing the building. On evaluating a particular building for all these aspects the ratings are provided in the following manner:
- A building with a score range of 40 to 49 will receive a basic IGBC certification.
- A building with a score range of 50 to 59 will receive a ‘Silver’ certification.
- A building with a score range of 60 to 74 will receive a ‘Gold’ certification.
- A building with a score range of 75 to 74 will receive a ‘Platinum’ certification.
Thus, depending on the environmental impact of a building the IGBC will provide it with a specific certification.
What are the Benefits of IGBC Ratings?
For aesthetically designed flats in Noida that have received a positive rating from IGBC, you can be assured that the water and energy consumption of the building as a whole will be less in comparison to a non-certified apartment complex. This will help you save on the energy bill.
Wave Infratech, a renowned realtor, has been proactively constructing buildings in the Delhi National Capital Region (NCR) that have received the ‘Gold’ certification from IGBC. This means that Wave City Center and other projects constructed by Wave Infratech are ideal for buying new and comfortable apartments.