When investing in an apartment, many a time home buyers are not entirely sure about which floor to set up their home in. As majority of Indian cities are now growing vertically, identifying the best floors in high rise buildings to set up a residence in has become a key priority for a lot modern home buyers.
A great number of high-rise projects have been developed over the last decade or so in the country by many renowned real estate companies. Each floor belonging to these high rise buildings has its distinct advantages and disadvantages. Hence, prior to making their choice it is important that home buyers weigh in all the relevant factors involved in identifying the floor that adequately suits their lifestyle and meets all their needs. Here are a few pointers that can aid people to identify the best floors in high rise buildings to live in:
- View: Higher floors obviously provide the homeowners with picturesque and awe-inspiring views. In case people choose to invest in a high rise apartment that is located near to a really scenic destination, it would be prudent that they decide to live in one of the topmost floors.
- Privacy: In congested destinations of the country, people living in the lower floors often have to compromise on their privacy. Hence, to make sure that their privacy is orderly maintained and to avoid any kind of unwanted intrusion, people can choose to live at a higher floor.
- Noise Level: A lot of home buyers opt to live on the top floors in order to minimalize the nuisance of noise coming from the streets, as well as the noise usually made by people walking through a common passage.
- Rental returns: As has been revealed in many surveys, the lower floors of a house generally command better rental returns in India. Hence, for people investing in a house for the purpose of investment, the ground floor of an apartment building would be an ideal choice.
- Family consideration: For families with children or elderly individuals, it would be ideal to invest in a house that is at a lower floor. In addition, in case any family member of the homeowner suffers from mobility impairment or has the fear of height, they should try to live near to the ground.
Interested home buyers can visit the website of renowned real estate companies in order to know all about the details of each apartment complex so they can duly judge which floor to buy their apartment in.